replacing folders with symlinks leads to rpm cpio rename errors

Fernando Nasser fnasser at redhat.com
Mon Sep 24 14:18:28 UTC 2012

It worked because the first (broken) installation at least removed the
old version with the real directory.

Then on the second time the old version was no longer there, so no
real directory and then the symlink could be installed.

But this means a manual process:  install once, remove, install again
which is probably not pratical for distribution on RHN.

--Fernando