plan to retire pycluter*

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 06:44:25 UTC 2012

On 09/24/2012 11:18 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I plan to retire pyclutter pyclutter-gst and pyclutter-gtk unless
> anyone speaks up. They're not currently used by anything in Fedora
> AFAICT and any new development should be using introspection bindings
> anyway.

Hi Peter,

Good plan, I think. pyclutter* is pretty much abandoned upstream in
favour of the introspection based bindings and it doesn't even build
with latest clutter.

Note that there's one app in Fedora using pyclutter; kismon. It looks to
have been only recently imported in Fedora so hopefully it has an active
upstream/Fedora maintainer that can port it to gobject-introspection.

--
Kalev