Why is not enabled TapButton of touchpad on Fedora by default?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 17:21:05 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-09-26 at 18:13 +0100, Álvaro Castillo wrote:
> Please do not call "idiots" anybody this is a community. Respect no a
> MTV Jersey Shore programm.

Sorry if it was unclear, but I didn't call anyone an idiot. I said that
the people who complain about accidental touchpad presses are clearly
*not* idiots, and there was no implication that "and therefore, other
people are idiots". I was just saying that there clearly are people who
have the problem with unintended touchpad presses, and those people are
known not to be complete idiots, so there's no reason to discount their
testimony.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey