/etc/sysconfig/modules/

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Wed Sep 26 17:28:44 UTC 2012

On Qua, 2012-09-26 at 19:23 +0200, Antonio Trande wrote:
> 2012/9/26 Sérgio Basto <sergio at serjux.com>
>         On Qua, 2012-09-26 at 17:04 +0200, Antonio Trande wrote:
>         > As long as another issue: at every reboot I am compelled to
>         restart
>         > 'fedora-loadmodules.service', otherwise the problem with
>         vbox modules
>         > arises again.
>

>         No , fedora-loadmodules.service run at startup by default .
>

> I know.
> I must restart it however.

No, you don't need to restart fedora-loadmodules.service.
After boot without restart fedora-loadmodules.service
lsmod  | grep vbox
vboxnetadp             25670  0
vboxnetflt             23442  0
vboxdrv               300366  2 vboxnetadp,vboxnetflt

You only need restart when you update Virtualbox, to remove old modules
and load new ones .

Regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.