Why is not enabled TapButton of touchpad on Fedora by default?

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Wed Sep 26 18:15:00 UTC 2012

I wonder if this couldn't be a RFE for anaconda. Maybe not possible,
however couldn't we allow the upload of a kickstart 'snippet' or
something where users installing Fedora could provide snippets to set
the defaults at install time? Something where it doesn't really need a
full blown kickstart, but somehow merges only the pieces that are
inputted?? This way there are the defaults, but a community of 'user
preference' snippets could exist etc...

Just a random thought.

--
Nathanael d. Noblet