Fedora ARM weekly status meeting 2012-09-26

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 09:20:57 UTC 2012

Morning all,

Sorry for missing last nights meeting. In the short term I don't think
I'll be able to make one until at least November as I'll be in
Helsinki until at least Nov 2nd and that would make the meeting 11pm
for me.

I'll move to the format of updating by replying to this mail each week :-)

> Current items on the agenda:
>
> 1) F18/19 Build status - problem packages

None to report at the moment. I still have two outstanding items from
Jon Masters.... namely:
* llvm triplet
* openmpi atomicss patch

> 2) 3.6 kernel mmc driver - status update

See the reply to dmalin. Basically I look to have a fix I'm happy with
and dgilmore has tested a booting kernel. I'll post a scratch build
for testing today.

http://fpaste.org/BJLj/