[F18][ATI Rage XL] Problems with install on ATI Rage XP video driver

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:22:12 UTC 2013

I am a C/C++ coder and would love to be brought up to speed with what is
required to be able fix bugs and problems in new releases for the hardware
I posse. It seems things do get broken or left behind all too often. The
nice IBM PowerPC based RAID cards in my older Fujitsu-Siemens 970's worked
to FC9 then stopped and started working again in F14. Something to do with
kudzu and hardware probing, but I never found out why in the end which was
frustrating.