Keeping old versions of packages

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Tue Apr 9 12:52:16 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 02:48:40PM +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
> depends often on the workload and currect jobs and the cirtical
> apllication wheer a bug will hurt you much may change from project
> to project

As I understand it, you'll be able to opt for an all-updates track. In fact,
that will be encouraged for active developers and testers.

> there are months where i would not care if LibreOffice does not
> start at all and there are weeks where i need it all day long

So, presumably, you don't want it gratuitously updating during those times
you need it all day long, and you don't care either way the rest of the
time. Sounds perfect.