How do *you* use Fedora?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Apr 10 14:18:54 UTC 2013

Being in the middle of a career change, I use Fedora as a basic desktop
with MATE. As productivity I do a lot of photo editing with GIMP and the
occasional tools like custom-made ImageMagick scripts, illustration with
Inkscape, DTP with a GIMP and Inkscape combo and web development with
Pluma. On the server side, I run only an Apache instance on the same
machine for testing the web stuff. All the other services are externally
hosted.

The machine is shared with my life partner, who also do photo editing, but
as she refuses to even try Linux alternatives, is set-up for dual boot
with Window 7.