any one interested in generating reports for package reviews ?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 21:20:56 UTC 2013

Hi

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Rakesh Pandit  wrote:

> [..]
> > Couldn't infrastructure team just automate this?
> >
> [..]
>
> If infrastructure team agrees to do it, script will need some adjustment.

Yeah.  Part of the reason I suggested this to you long back was that it
keeps the idea of reviews as part of the conversation for this list but
also because it was a nod of recognition for the reviewers who were often
doing grunt work for which, they were otherwise hardly credited for.  I am
hoping the infrastructure team takes up the job of running this (along with
E-V-R issues and other scripts) on a regular basis so that it isn't
dependent on you or anyone else to do it manually.  Thanks!

Rahul