LightDM is absent?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 03:30:33 UTC 2013

Hi

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 7:08 PM, Dan Mashal <dan.mashal at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think you misunderstand.
>
> 2 things:
>
> 1) I want to be able to login and click "My packages" and see all my
> packages.
>
> 2) I want to be able to change acls without having to go back to
> pkgdb. In fact, this might take exporting the pkdgb database and
> putting it in to the same or seperate database Moksha uses.
>
> Don't get me wrong, I love this application but it needs work to fully
> replace pkgdb.. unless that wasn't the intended purpose in the first
> place.. in which case that would be unfortunate.

There is no misunderstanding.  What you want is outside of the scope of the
web application currently since it doesnt intend to replace pkgdb. It was
within the scope of the "Fedora community" app but that became too complex
and slow so the team has come up with this new targeted approach.  Maybe
they can extend the scope again but one step a time.

Rahul