Another UEFI testing request

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Apr 16 04:32:53 UTC 2013

Hi folks - thanks for helping out with the last UEFI testing request, it
was very helpful. If we could impose again, it would be really helpful
if anyone with a UEFI-capable system could try a UEFI native install of
Alpha RC3:

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/19-Alpha-RC3/

and report your results. We are hopeful that the major bugs that
affected previous builds are resolved, and many or most UEFI installs
should succeed at this point. If you try, please report whether you got
a successful installation, and if not, what problem you ran into. Bug
reports for problems are of course welcome. Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey