OSSD motivations

Mohamed Lamine Aknouche ml.aknouche at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 08:54:38 UTC 2013

*

Hi

Don't know if this is a bit off topic, but I am in real need of you. Thing
is, I am a frequent user of open source software, and I am often amazed by
the efforts people make in order to provide me with products and services
for free. I am now conducting research for a masters' thesis trying to find
out what motivates developers to participate in open source projects. I
would be pleased if you could fill out a survey and pass it on within the
community mail list. The survey only takes 3-5 minutes to fill out, and all
information is kept confidential. Again, thank you for your efforts. Please
click on this link to get to the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XL16GisKPCjw8uk8xdoVDl6mSPN5-d1c8ZX3NKSmLEo/viewform

Lamine Aknouche

Lund University
*