looking for co-maintainer / new owner

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Fri Apr 19 16:12:17 UTC 2013

Hello,

   The package barry is used to sync a blackberry device with a desktop.
I took it over awhile ago when I owned a blackberry. I've since moved on
to own various other devices and don't see myself returning to a
blackberry anytime soon. As such I'm wondering if anyone wants to take
ownership.

   There is a semi-active upstream. They have new releases and a few
community members contributing. A very responsive main developer - any
issues we've had he's helped resolve and accepts patches readily. Its a
low maintenance package by most accounts. I'll continue to maintain it
if no one steps up for a little. If no one takes it I'll likely drop it
around F20 or so.

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613