Receiving bugs from "Crash Catcher" with [faf] in the subject line

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:04:00 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Richard Marko <rmarko at redhat.com> wrote:
> Yes, we did that and started filing bugs for everything that seemed
> worth (even old stuff). After initial sync between bugzilla and faf
> server it won't create as much tickets for old components as it does now
> which is partially caused by the order in which the bot creates these
> tickets.
>
> Creation of new tickets is stopped for now until we fix few issues
> reported to us.
> More feedback is welcome.

Here is some feedback.  The bugs say to send email to
crash-catcher at lists.fedorahosted.org if a bug report is wrong or not
helpful, so that the tool may be improved.  I sent an email with some
suggestions.  It bounced back:

  You need to subscribe before you can post to this list.

That's not very friendly.  Either suggest an open email address to
which suggestions can be sent, or modify the bugzilla message so that
the necessity of subscribing before posting is made clear.

Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/