Expanding the list of "Hardened Packages"

Stijn Hoop stijn at sandcat.nl
Tue Apr 23 20:56:53 UTC 2013

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 22:35:41 +0200
Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> It isn't working because it's adding hundreds of new policy bugs in
> every new Fedora release.

<citation needed>

Seriously, can you please stop extrapolating from your personal
usecase, and think of both the developers and actual users of the
technology that /you/ do not need? Thank you.

Note that I am not implying that you are ignoring useful technology so
statements about the effectiveness of SELinux are besides the point;
which is that "useful" is in the eye of the beholder, and I am not one
to tell you what is useful for you. I am asking you to return that
favor.

--Stijn