GNOME games stuck on v3.6.1 for Fedora 19?

Michael Catanzaro mike.catanzaro at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 00:31:52 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-04-27 at 19:29 -0400, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> The split packages are already in Fedora for a long time and is very
> up2date
>

> Rahul

Rahul,

Thanks for your help.  I'm trying to install gnome-chess in F19 Alpha
but can only find v3.6.1 provided by the package gnome-games-glchess. I
had assumed all of the other games were stuck at the old version as well
after checking for just that one, but now trying yum install
@gnome-games I see that some have indeed been updated, but the old
versions weren't removed yet, so I can have two different versions of
the same game....

At any rate, I really can't find the package for gnome-chess, and it
looks like some of the other games might be missing v3.8 packages as
well.