GNOME games stuck on v3.6.1 for Fedora 19?

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 16:08:38 UTC 2013

On 27/04/13 23:48, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
> It looks like all of the gnome games are still at v3.6.1 in Fedora 19...
> I guess because they were split into multiple packages upstream. I guess
> it's too late to get these into F19 since they are basically new
> packages now, but I wanted to give a heads-up since they're still at
> v3.6.1 in rawhide as well.

Yes, the gnome-games split is still work in progress, however it's
definitely planned for F19 still.

A number of the split up modules are already built. You can see the
status and links to the bugzilla tickets at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Gnome3.8#Scope

The remaining ones that haven't been imported to Fedora proper, all have
spec files posted for review. They are on my radar, but if any packager
wants to help it along faster, reviewing the new packages would be
great. (Really simple small packages!)

Hope this helps,
Kalev