Updating SRPM for rawhide

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 00:22:03 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-04-29 at 16:30 -0700, Ravindra Kumar wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Ravindra,

> After my changes today, the latest SRPM should be
> "open-vm-tools-9.2.3-3.fc20.src.rpm" instead of
> open-vm-tools-9.2.3-1.fc20.src.rpm.
> Could someone please tell me how do I get this page
> http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/source/SRPMS/o/ updated?

This isn't done manually. Once you build for rawhide, the packages are
propagated to the various mirrors.

I see that you've built for rawhide only yesterday. Once the mirrors
sync, they will have the latest version. Wait or day or two. If it
doesn't update, please give infra a shout and they'll check it up for
you.

--
Thanks,
Warm regards,