Orphaning Blueman

Juan Rodriguez nushio at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 1 17:52:20 UTC 2013

Hi Devel!

I've recently been approached about one of the packages I maintain,
Blueman, an alternative Bluetooth Manager.

At the time I packaged it, it was actively being developed, however
development has stopped for over a year [1]. The project's domain expired
too. [2]

The package has been continuously piling up bugs. Some of which I can fix
(Packaging) but most of which I can't (Actual crashes).

Given that both the KDE Bluetooth Manager and the Gnome Bluetooth Manager
both work wonderfully, I'm orphaning the package.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~chihchun/blueman/blueman-lp1087890
[2] http://blueman-project.org/

--
Ing. Juan M. Rodriguez Moreno