[Owner-change] Fedora packages ownership change

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 10:49:45 UTC 2013

> Change in ownership over the last 168 hours
>
> 39 packages were orphaned

This is an amazing report. Thanks again to the guys who create it.

The many orphans are too much for my brain, however. :(  Just to understand
this, is this activity by packagers in pkgdb accompanied with announcements
on (e.g.) devel list? Or are these packages that get dropped/orphaned
with no comment at all?

> … [devel,f17,f18,f19] was orphaned by …

Oh! Is that true? An orphan for all three branches?