[ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages for Fedora 20

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 06:12:07 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us> wrote:
> Don't be so judgmental. Life isn't as predicable as one would hope.
> There are many reasons for people to stop maintaining a package, and
> many times people don't feel comfortable sharing that information with
> stranger.

Sb. requested a new package to be reviewed, then imported it, after
less than a year you dropped it, why burdening ourselves?

Then after months/years, some other bodys will say "Hey hey why Fedora
has 40000 pkgs and xxx distro has 60000 pkgs?" or "Auh why xxx has
pkg1 and Fedora doesn't ship it?", then somebody says "We shipped it
at one time and the reason we dropped was that the maintainer didn't
want to maintain it after only 8 months."

http://pkgs.org/search/?keyword=manaplus