F20 System Wide Change: Perl 5.18

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Aug 8 02:47:43 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-08-08 at 10:43 +0800, Christopher Meng wrote:
> Just a note, I find my package's deps have magic requires for
> 5.16.2(not 5.16.3), does it mean that this has not rebuilded since
> f19? Why?
>
> http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/5588/5735588/root.log

It means they failed or got superseded from the perl 5.18 rebuild for
some reason. Instead of asking others to spend their time for you, why
not find out for yourself? All you have to do is go to Koji, search for
each package, and look through the recent builds to see what was going
on.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey