DeveloperAssistant and android development under Fedora 19

Robert Kuska rkuska at redhat.com
Fri Aug 9 10:49:03 UTC 2013

Hi Petr,

IntelliJ is not in Fedora, it was retired [1]. And if I understand
correctly to documentation of Android Studio it won't be even needed.
Android Studio is in Early Access Preview and is licensed under Apache 2.0 [2], IMO
you should wait for stable release for packaging into Fedora and there is no
problem to include any package into f19 branch [3].

[1]http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/intellij-idea.git/commit/?id=f39f76f10d1150b7626298cc935f8850535f7cdd
[2]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_Studio
[3]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_SCM_admin_requests