Is the %doc macro supposed to work in rawhide?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Aug 9 23:22:51 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 18:15:17 -0500,
   Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
>I use %doc in ember, but when doing rawhide builds it puts the files
>in versioned directories. These files don't end up being included in
>the rpm and the build fails because of the unpackaged files.
>
>This seems like a case where a simple rebuild should just work with
>the new unversioned doc directories change.

This might be a case where the ember make install was duplicating some
of what %doc was doing and is now dropping stuff off in the wrong place
instead of being a duplicate. Some of the output indicates that %doc
is putting files where expected and perhaps something else is putting
stuff in the wrong place.