Fwd: Broken dependencies: python-osmgpsmap

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 12:58:37 UTC 2013

Ok, I've been getting these messages for a while but I'm not the package
owner for I didn't worry about it, however, it's been a couple of weeks so
I decided to take a look to see how much work it would be.

Now I'm really confused... There are two separate packages in Fedora:
osm-gps-map
python-osmgpsmap

Both point to the same upstream URL. The description from upstream of
osm-gps-map says it includes python bindings but there is not currently a
separate sub-package generated...

So what's the deal? Do one of these packages need to be retired?

Richard