[Test-Announce] 2013-08-12 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting LIVE!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sun Aug 11 20:39:29 UTC 2013

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2013-08-12
# Time: 15:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net AND LIVE AT FLOCK!

Greetings testers!

It's meeting time again on Monday! Myself, Tim, Josef, Johann and John
are all at Flock, so someone came up with the neat idea that we should
do a QA Meeting Live: those of us who are here will get together and the
meeting will also run on IRC for everyone who isn't here.

We'll also be pulling in the ARM and cloud folks who are at Flock to
help with the agenda, so we can discuss the two meatiest topics left
ahead of Fedora 20 release: ARM as a primary arch and the Visible Cloud
change. We need to nail down exactly what changes are needed to the
criteria, test cases, and validation matrices to cover those changes,
and make sure we're completely prepared to do the necessary testing
ahead of Alpha.

This is a reminder of the upcoming QA meeting. Please add any topic
suggestions to the meeting wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130812
The current proposed agenda is included below.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. ARM release criteria / test matrix adjustments
2. Visible Cloud release criteria / test matrix adjustments
3. Open floor
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey