BlueZ Status in Fedora.

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 23:03:20 UTC 2013

On 08/02/2013 10:15 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> Let me know - I'd like to have this one as a Change if it's going to F20

I have been coordinating with various people and looks like all teams
are go. NetworkManager and PulseAudio changes are slightly lagging
behind, but it's probably best if we move forward and try to integrate
everything together in Rawhide before branching F20.

I've cleaned up the feature page and marked it as ready for wrangler:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Bluez5

Sorry it's coming so late -- I didn't feel comfortable submitting it
earlier knowing how much of the upstream development was still in flux.

--
Thanks,
Kalev