Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2013-08-14)

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 05:41:37 UTC 2013

Additional agenda item:

Mattdm, sgallagh, and I were talking about the general fesco sentiment
towards mattdm's fedora future direction proposal and the multiple fedora
products idea at post-flock breakfast.  My understanding is that the
sentiment was that it would be a board decision whether to go that route,
that fesco would be on charge of implementing it, and that fesco was
generally in favour of it.

The three of us thought it would be a good idea for fesco to officially
vote on whether we can get behind the idea and then send it to the board so
that we can start putting some proposals together.

(Sorry for top-posting... on my phone.)

-Toshio