OpenSceneGraph-3.2.0/OpenSceneGraph SONAME bump

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Wed Aug 14 06:20:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

I intend to upgrade OpenSceneGraph on rawhide to OpenSceneGraph-3.2.0
throughout today.

As a consequence of this, all libraries provided by OpenSceneGraph will
see an SONAME bump, requiring all packages depending on them to be rebuilt.

May-be, I am missing some, but so far, I am aware about this change to
affect:
- SimGear
- osgal [1]

I'll rebuild these packages, once the OpenSceneGraph upgrade is in
rawhide (Local test-builts were successful).

Ralf

[1] This package is orphan, seems dead upstream, the code is rottening,
but it is still in rawhide.

I think, osgal should be retired.