Tcl/Tk 8.6

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Aug 14 10:42:01 UTC 2013

On 2013-08-14, 09:55 GMT, Christopher Meng wrote:
> There are some issues of 8.6, people are trying to fix it.
>
> Please search carefully and choose users list next time.
>
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com/889201

Sending the original poster to the users list doesn't sound like fair to
me. Everybody can make a mistake and not finding the issue both here in
the archives of this list and in the bugzilla seems quite simple.
Moreover this bugzilla report seems like saying so nothing (the only
relevant comment from the maintainer is from May that he will
investigate), that asking for more information on this list (or Mr.
Škarvada) seems quite appropriate.

Best,

Matěj