Merging accounts on ask.fedoraproject.org

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 11:05:34 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-08-16 at 10:03 +0200, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> Hello,
Hi Lukas,

> when the site was launched, I used my generic OpenID account, but now
> would like to merge also my Fedora OpenID to it.
>
> I tried to login using FAS and it just created a new one. Searching
> around did not reveal any merging possibilities (maybe I am just blind
> -
> help me here please).
>
> Thanks!

You should be able to click on your profile and then use the "manage
login methods" to merge your logins etc.

This doesn't always work though, I have two profiles too, and I'm not
quite sure how that happened. There's a database command to merge
profiles, but I haven't tested it yet. Please try merging from the web
interface and it doesn't work, I can try the db command to sort it out.

You can ask such questions on the forum itself. Please just tag the
question with "meta" and one of the administrators/moderators will have
a look at it.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,