[ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages for Fedora 20 v2

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sat Aug 17 09:23:09 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 10:26:45PM +0200, Kalev Lember wrote:
> On 08/16/2013 10:15 PM, Till Maas wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 03:17:42PM -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> >
> >> FTBFS packages need:
> >>
> >> 1) a list gathered by pruning the old F18FTBFS bug, or noting what things
> >> still have earlier dist tags
> >
> [snip]
> > Nevertheless, as far as I can see there is nothing to do wrt FTBFS for
> > F20.
>
> The following repoquery shows a number of packages that still have .fc17
> disttags in rawhide and have likely been failing in mass rebuilds:

I see, there was a bug in my script and I sent a new report to give
maintainers a heads up as soon as possible. Nevertheless, since the
FTBFS packages do not seem to have received bug reports, I propose to
delay the removal of the FTBFS packages until the Alpha Change Deadline
(no earlier than 2013-09-03) to work things out.

Regards
Till