Self Introduction

Frankie Onuonga frankie.onuonga at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 03:35:28 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

Following the set of guidelines provided at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers#Install_the_client_tools_.28Koji.29_and_set_up_your_certificate

I would like to introduce myself.

My names are Onuonga Frankie.

my page on the fedora system is
:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Onuonga

I am in my final year at the university.
I am taking a bachelors in computer science and mathematics.
My major is advanced computer architecture which involves: signal
processing, systems programming, parallel programming, simulation and
modeling.

I am joining the list to assist in packaging.
I do not have any specific one yet but would like to get my hands
dirty with what I am given.

my Key fingerprint is :DAA5 8A30 CDF7 E90A 52C2  AF87 3D95 6592 7DB5
43E6

thank you.
--
Frankie Onuonga <frankieonuonga at gmail.com>