slowing down the development schedule for a release.

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Aug 21 15:18:10 UTC 2013

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 15:35:57 +0200
Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:

> Just one minor item:
>   How do you expect people to test f20 fixes at the moment?
>
> There is no f20 repo on dl.fedoraproject.org, there are no f20 mock
> configurations on released Fedora releases in place, mirrormanager
> also so doesn't know about f20 yet, etc. ...

We branched yesterday afternoon.

The first branched compose is... composing right now.

mock is being updated today. You can surely make a new f20 cfg file if
you have some urgent need, or use a scratch build?

mirrormanager picks up releases from the master mirror trees. See point
one about a compose happening right now.

> Admitted, these issues are minor, but ... these are causing some
> amount churn on packager side and thus causes delays.

This is a completely normal one day state. How can we compose a tree
before we have branched?

kevin