Overall fedora-review test results.

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 13:27:47 UTC 2013

In an attempt to test fedora-review we have run it on almost allpackages
in the complete rawhide distribution. Our primary objective is to
certify that fedora-review is stable for all this kind of input. Also,
these test reveals some false warnings and other errors. Some are
detected and fixed, some certainly  not. This is a lot of data.

The overall results with some comments are at http://ur1.ca/f5xxw . Here
are some interesting findings such as a package with files in /buildroot
and more than 1200 packages without working source url.  However, this
is basically excess information for me.  Hereby shared.

--alec