F21 schedule: what would you do with more time?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Aug 22 16:47:24 UTC 2013

On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:27:20 +0200
Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:

> The issue with this perl rebuilt was the person conducting the
> initial rebuild didn't manage to finish it. Don't get me wrong - He
> did a good job, but his time frame simply was unrealistically short.

Well, I noticed the rebuild was running only some times. I assume when
they were there to launch the builds in that batch?

Is there any way all the builds could be listed and just fired off and
queued all at once?

Here's the distribution on the f20-perl rebuild builds:

Jul 11:0
Jul 12:71
Jul 13:1
Jul 14:0
Jul 15:47
Jul 16:0
Jul 17:867
Jul 18:224
Jul 19:0
Jul 20:255
Jul 21:162
Jul 22:104
Jul 23:87
Jul 24:141
Jul 25:23
Jul 26:49
Jul 27:0
Jul 28:20
Jul 29:27
Jul 30:18

So, there were days with 0 builds and some with only a few.

kevin