F21 schedule: what would you do with more time?

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 17:37:17 UTC 2013

On 08/22/2013 03:19 PM, drago01 wrote:
> Given that most of this stuff can be done parallel to the release (it
> is not like everyone is busy for full 6 months during the release
> cycle) I doubt this gains us much if anything.

This is laughable response we in QA and I'm pretty sure it's the same
for Releng are pretty much busy the entire time always!

We get about 3 - 5 weeks of "quiet time" after GA to actually work on
the community side of stuff which most people just use to take a break
to gather energy for $next cycle since after that we are back on full swing.

Additional 3 months to the release cycle will give us exactly that 3
additional months to dedicate building our community, process and workflows

And I'm pretty sure the installer team is on same or similar "schedule"
as us.

JBG