F20 release name election?

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Thu Aug 22 23:44:10 UTC 2013

On Aug 22, 2013, at 2:53 PM, Dan Mashal <dan.mashal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I believe that it was decided that like had been done in the past, this
>> release would be dedicated to Seth Vidal, but not named after him as Seth
>> hated released names with a white hot passion of 10,000 supernovas. [Of
>> course he would probably still laugh if the release was named Vidalia Onion]
>>

> Yes I remember his hatred of release names being thrown around, and it
> was suggested that we just call it "20", and that might please the
> gods.

*smack own forehead* I like that better than the other options also. For me, one extra point for Vidalia onion over "20".

Heck I like "Crazy Train" based on a recent Matthew Miller assertion.

Assuming there can be no late add ins though, the overwhelmingly obvious correct answer is Heisenbug. I attract more Heisenbugs than anyone I know. It's funny. It's true, they totally exist. And (sorry!) all the other options are snoozers. Now, had it been "Santa's reindeer" that might have made it a *little* less obvious, what the correct answer is.

Chris Murphy