F19 server install experience

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Fri Aug 23 00:30:01 UTC 2013

On Aug 22, 2013, at 6:24 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> No, we're not talking about the bash prompt on tty2, but there's an
> actual *login prompt* on like tty6 or something. So far as I and the OP
> knows, there is no account with a known password for you log in as, and
> you have the root prompt on tty2, so the existence of the login prompt
> seems a bit odd.

I could be confused, but I think Live vs Netinst (again) have different tty behaviors/assignments. I distinctly recall using that login prompt and logging in as liveuser with no password, and I'd like to think I'm gloriously lazy (efficient) and would have used a bash prompt instead, had it been available.

Chris Murphy