F20 release name election?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 20:59:45 UTC 2013

On 24 August 2013 12:35, inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > If you don't want to deal with names, just don't get in the emails or
> vote..
> > because it isn't worth getting worked up over.
>
> No point saying that because it won't happen. This was just an
> announcement of the vote and look where it has gone. The only way to
> stop people from getting worked up over this silly business is to stop
> doing it and that is about the only thing I want to discuss at this
> point. There isn't any point tweaking the process as those dead set
> against it are not going to stop complaining about it at every
> opportunity.

Well I am saying it.

Hi, everyone who is bringing up removing the names (especially myself).

Let It Go. Move along,
Go find something positive to do and go do that. Let the people who have
fun doing this, do it and get out of their way.

There. Done my bit. Going for a bike ride.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.