Overall rawhide package testing.

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 12:19:01 UTC 2013

As agreed  [1], we have run fedora-review on (almost) all packages in
current rawhide. The results are now available at [2]. Here are reports
on issues by package and packages by issue.

We have discussed sending email about these results to the package
owners. Is this a good idea? In any case, I think it might be good if
you check your own packages, chances are that something otherwise
unnoticed is discovered. Please don't forget the README.

For those interested in the  overall distribution, the package by issue
reports perhaps also might add something as well as the 'stats' file in
the top dir.

--alec

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2013-August/188133.html
[2] http://leamas.fedorapeople.org/fedora-review/tree/