Changes to make MySQL vs. MariaDB less confusing

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com
Mon Aug 26 20:57:27 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Norvald Ryeng <norvald.ryeng at oracle.com> wrote:

> If you want us to do more, please say so. We're happy to help out.

Thanks for extending the offer. Would you mind commenting on the
mysql-workbench issues too? As Remi's pointed out a couple times,
there's a long list of crasher bugs that have been filed with abrt in
Bugzilla, and Remi has orphaned that package because it was too much
work to remove the bundled libraries.

I use mysql-workbench in my daily work as a developer and system
administrator, and it would be really nice to keep it in Fedora.
Unfortunately long list of currently-filed bugs is scaring me off from
being a co-maintainer :)

- Ken