bisect on fedora kernels

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 29 12:32:49 UTC 2013

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 8:26 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 3:32 AM, Igor Gnatenko
> <i.gnatenko.brain at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Followed the link from http://jwboyer.livejournal.com/43007.html to
>>> http://fedorapeople.org/gitweb?p=jwboyer/public_git/koji-bisect.git;a=summary
>>> Also tried various yum searches for it in case it had quietly been
>>> moved into a package.
>>> yum search koji-bisect
>>> yum whatprovides */koji-bisect
>>> yum whatprovides */koji-bisect.py
>>> Google doesn't seem to suggest any other possible locations.
>
> Strange.  The source is definitely still on that machine.  I'll look
> into why it's not showing up on the webpage.

Ok, you can clone it with:

git clone git://fedorapeople.org/~jwboyer/koji-bisect.git

I'm guessing the web browsing part broken when Infrastructure switched
from gitweb to cgit.  Hopefully I'll get whatever is needed fixed up
and it will show up at:

http://fedorapeople.org/cgit/jwboyer/public_git/koji-bisect.git

in the near future.

josh