Koji build fails because source package is not found.

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 07:11:03 UTC 2013

Hello,

On 30 August 2013 09:05, Erwin Waterlander <waterlan at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> error: File /builddir/build/SOURCES/wcd-5.**2.4-src.tar.gz: No such file
> or directory
>
> What should I do to fix this error? I was in the assumption that the
> source package is automatically downloaded via the info in the spec file.

it is not. You have to issue "fedpkg new-sources tarball.tar.gz" in the git
repository after you have downloaded the source tarball.
This way it gets uploaded.

After uploading do a git commit to update the sources file.

Please see:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_HOWTO
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Using_Fedora_GIT

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/