Fedora 20 Final status report

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 01:32:48 UTC 2013

Sorry I didn't do more of these, but mostly, the people who've had work
to do have known about it, and we've just been trying to get it all
done...

We have an RC1 compose running at the moment. Go/No-Go is tomorrow
(12-12), and RC1 is substantially different from TC5, so we really need
to run through as many of the validation tests as we possibly can with
RC1. I'll try and notify in #fedora-qa and by email once the key RC1
builds that come out of Koji - desktop and KDE x86 lives, and the cloud
and ARM images - are done; we'll have to wait a bit longer for the DVD
and netinst.

The validation matrices, as always, will be available at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Base_Test

Right now those redirects are still pointing to TC5, but we'll bump them
to RC1 as soon as we have something to test. If as many folks as
possible can pitch in and help test, that'd be great. I and other QA
folks will be on hand on IRC, in #fedora-qa and other channels, if you
have any questions, from now till the go/no-go.

If you hit any significant issues, please report it in #fedora-qa or to
the list and/or file a bug and mark it as blocking the bug
"FinalBlocker" (or use the webapp -
https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/propose_bug - to nominate it as
blocker/FE).

Thanks!