EPEL for RHEL7 Beta

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Dec 13 14:04:07 UTC 2013

Am 13.12.2013 14:52, schrieb Stephen Gallagher:
> On 12/13/2013 08:49 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> sorry for half off-topic but are there any plans to have EPEL
>> pakcages for RHEL7 public-beta or even still available and i am too
>> stupid to find them?
>
>> the base repo is missing a lot of things like * htop * lynis *
>> rkhunter * phpMyAdmin * php-pecl-mailparse * php-pecl-geoip *
>> php-pecl-imagick * php-pecl-zendopcache * php-pecl-uploadprogress
>
>> thanks!
>
> See the epel-devel list:
>
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/epel-devel/2013-December/008935.html

thank you - subscribed!

i am at bulding up an RHEL7 virtual machine for 2014-project-evaluation which looks
so far very promising - RHEL6 is not what i would want because my main-target is
Fedora and there are too much differences (systemd, Apache 2.4) while porting
configs and systemd-units to RHEL7 works like a charme