Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2013-12-18)

Chris Adams linux at cmadams.net
Wed Dec 18 21:45:18 UTC 2013

Once upon a time, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> said:
> On mið 18.des 2013 21:20, Reindl Harald wrote:
> >who do you think you are to claim whatever people are "outside the community"?
>
> Individual that tells that truth and shed's light how RH operates.

Once again, please stop your attacks against Red Hat.  They are the
primary sponser behind the Fedora Project, and virtually everybody
except you accepts that.  If you don't want to be involved with a
project that is primarily backed by Red Hat, I submit that Fedora is not
the project for you.

I am very tired of you taking any action by someone who happens to be
employed by Red Hat as yet another opportunity to attack Red Hat, the
individuals involved, their motives, etc.

--
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>