Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2013-12-18)

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 22:04:23 UTC 2013

On mið 18.des 2013 21:29, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I admit that I do feel some personal responsibility, as the current
> procedure is a refinement of something I started doing with FC2 bugs. But I
> don't really care_who_  fixes it or who it belongs to. I'm incredibly happy
> for that to be someone else, as long as they're interested in actually
> improving the user and contributor experience.

The EOL process does not improve the user or contributor experience et
all it's entire existence does quite the opposite.

If we could go with out it we would.

Was to much of an effort on your behalf posting the question to the QA
community on the test list instead of going behind the communities back?

JBG