Packages no in F-20 tree

Tim Niemueller tim at niemueller.de
Thu Dec 19 12:53:20 UTC 2013

Hi Fedorians.

Today I tried to install a first lab machine with F-20. Unfortunately,
my beloved kickstart returned quite a few problems with missing
packages, several of which I maintain. Examples of such packages are
xavante, lua-wsapi, or graphviz.

I have looked in Koji and they have been built properly for the mass
build and I cannot see why they are not included. I see that there are
no f19 or f20 tags in Koji, but these I cannot find for any packages. Is
it just a problem with mirrors (several in that case) not updating
properly, or are they really missing. Looking at the f20 tag in koji
does list the packages as included.

I have also tried to just push a new update (for the existing build),
but that yields (for instance):
[lua-coxpcall f20]# fedpkg update
Creating a new update for  lua-coxpcall-1.14.0-2.fc20
lua-coxpcall-1.14.0-2.fc20 not tagged as an update candidate

Can someone point me in the right direction of how to submit the missing
packages -- and explain why they were not included in the first place?
Sorry if I missed something obvious, but time has been a scarce resource
recently.

For the same reason I'm soon going to ask for new maintainers of many of
my packages, in particular the Lua packages. But first I want to get
them in order for a proper handover. If you are principally interested
please check https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/timn
and contact me if something is of particular interest to you.

Regards,
  Tim